Saturday 23 July 2011

Captain America/The Red Skull

Hello..to anybody who decides to read :D


  As, I'm sure, most of you know, Captain America came out today(Friday) in theatres. Well I decided to venture out and, along with a super awesome friend, went to see it. Now I think some of you know I'm pretty into comics... so me seeing this shouldn't be a surprise haha.


 Well I don't know if you've seen it... but I must sayy.. it's pretty great. I love how they got the characters' personalities pretty much right, and the actors looked the part. Captain America is a great guy and you can't help but feel bad for him.


 Then there's Red Skull (insert boo's here). Yes, hes the baddie. and he's insane (in my humble opinion :D). He looks like he should, too and I love that. Creepy, scary, and really fucking cool.


 There's been alot of Comics made into movies recently and I have to sa this was one of my favourites. Of course my absolute favourite will ALWAYS be Green LAntern. To those of you who know me... you know how much I love Green Lanter everything.


 Since I haven't written in a little bit  thought I'd write this.... if you havent seen Green Lantern, Thor, or Captain America..... GO NOW! :D


 Alrighty.. keep strong, Love each other.


 Love you all, motherfuckers!!!


  -Teia(Adrenaline Angel) xox

1 comment: